Questions about membership? Your state or territory manager is happy to help. In NSW, that's me, Julia (email@example.com). To find the contact details for other states, visit ALIA:People.
Email Renewal NoticesEmail renewal notices have been sent out, so if you haven’t received yours, please contact the ALIA National Office or your state or territory manager. Each notice is personalised to include your membership number and the cost of your renewal. At the bottom of the renewal notice you’ll find payment options.
- Go to the ALIA website http://www.alia.org.au
- Click the “Log in” button in the top right-hand corner
- Click the Main Menu button (next to Home in the top right corner) to show the new ALIA website's menu.
- Under Membership in the centre column, click Renew your membership.
- Enter the information required to pay by credit card. The form should already be populated with your name, address, email, membership type (e.g.; student) and the cost to renew your membership for the year.
- After you've filled everything in, hit the button! Once the payment has been processed, you'll see a Renewal Confirmation screen with a credit card verification number.