Don't worry, the ALIA team is here to help!
Here are three ideas for blog posts:
1. Your experience at a conference, event, or on the job
2. Book, game, or software review
3. What excites you about the library and information industry
And three stress-reducing facts:
1. There's no word count you need to hit, and no reference list is needed (unless you want to).
2. No need to worry about reaching for a Distinction or High Distinction. Just write!
3. If you contribute to the ALIA Sydney blog, you don't need to write all 30 posts yourself.
Bonus: You don't have to set up your own blog! We're happy to host you.
Q: How do I contribute to the blog?
A: Either email us, reply to this post, or send us a tweet @ALIASyd, and we'll get in touch. We'll happily take Word docs or, if you're HTML-inclined, formatted posts.
You can sign up for a specific day in June, or just send us a post and we'll pop it in the queue.
Happy #blogjune, everybody!
ALIA NSW State Manager