Wednesday 26 March 2014

Meet your 2014 committee : Treasurer

This year we have a new committee, so we thought it would be nice to say hi and let you know a little about us! 

Our final committee member is also our longest serving ALIA Sydney Committee member, and as such we think she deserves a special spotlight of her own, she's been involved since ALIA Sydney was reformed in 2008. 

Hi I'm Vesna and I'm the Treasurer for ALIA Sydney.  I've been a member of ALIA Sydney since October 2008 when it reformed after the National Advisory Council.

I work in a public library as a technology librarian and I certainly get a lot of variety in my job.  I joined ALIA Sydney as I saw it as an opportunity to gain experience in working as part of a group to organise events.  I also wanted to engage with as many people as possible from all areas of the Library sector.  I see this as a great way of developing my skills professionally.



Vesna Cosic,
Treasurer, ALIA Sydney

You can reach me, and the rest of the committee, at aliasydneygroup@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment